Our aluminium window’s capabilities and range of options, including those providing structural performance, are particularly comprehensive and can accommodate a vast array of window designs.
The system is fully weather stripped to achieve the highest levels of weather performance. All aluminium profiles incorporate polyamide thermal barriers to meet the latest Building Regulation requirements in terms of U values and window energy ratings.
The Casement Window Range offers side or top hung windows and fixed lights as individual elements or as truly co-ordinated multi-light windows.
The Tilt before Turn windows have a unique operating action that minimises the risk of damage to the product or injury to the operator. The handle is key operated and the key must be inserted in order to access the turn mode. Once the window is closed, it automatically defaults to the tilt only mode. Hinges are concealed within the frame, which removes colour matching issues and prevents a clash with plaster lines. Flush vents and flat profiles combine to create a simple and streamlined appearance, whilst an 88mm sightline maximises viewing area without compromising the u-value of the window.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Wide choice of colour finishes options including dual colour
- Wide range of framing shapes to suit all styles of homes
- Can incorporate mullions and transoms with structural capabilities
- Can create glazed screens or bay windows with corner junctions at any angle between 90° and 270°
- Can achieve an ‘A’ Window Energy Rating
- Meets Secured By Design specification
- Highest class weather performance for water tightness, air permeability and wind resistance